To start off, 10 fun, random facts about me:
001. Hello, my name is Brianna and I'm a TV addict.
002. I am not a morning person. Can the day start at 10 instead of 6? Please?
003. I'm a list maker. Give.me.all.the.lists. But I hardly stick to them. *sigh*
004. I'm tall. Like, 5'11" tall.
005. My truest loves include (in no specific order): Grey's Anatomy, reading, and Channing Tatum.
006. I may or may not hoard nail polish. (I do...)
007. I've never had a broken bone or required surgery.
008. I love cold weather! Living in TX with that love is difficult... #thestruggleisreal
009. I enjoy a good hashtag.
010. I am a child of God.
Now that the fun stuff is out of the way, a little background on little ol' me...
I grew up in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, Texas on a farm. Although that was real life for 18 years, I'm terrible at 'herding cattle' and my heart breaks a little every time a mama cow cries for her baby that was just taken to auction. However, I can sometimes drive a tractor, just not very well. I thrived on all things sports in school and still kind of miss it to this day. I graduated high school and got out of dodge as fast as I could, moving to a city where I knew one person and attended college at the University of Texas at Austin...talk about culture shock! Life was a roller coaster of ups and downs for a few years, but I finally graduated with my degree as a paralegal and now work for the great state of Texas helping victims of violent crime. I enjoy what I do and love the feeling of truly making a difference in people's lives. Who knew I had a love for the law?!
Some serious, not so fun facts about me:
001. I have no living grandparents, and I miss them all so much!
002. I've struggled in my faith and am currently working on a blog series about it.
003. I'm a newly divorced woman.
004. I've totaled two vehicles in my short 26 years.
005. I've struggled with anxiety and depression.
When I love, I love with fervor, which is sometimes my downfall. I love to see other people happy and do whatever I can to accomplish that. I enjoy low-key nights in with candles and a good book or tv show or family member just hanging out. I never turn down an opportunity to spend time with my family. I know that life is short and that bad things happen all the time, so I'm striving to live the days I'm blessed with to the fullest extent. I love reading. I like TRADITIONS, in all aspects. Christmas is my all-time favorite holiday. Post-it notes are my jam. I collect crosses. I'm impatient. I love love. The little things are what matter most to me. I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm a sucker for Disney and Disney Channel movies. My family means everything to me.
I'm just a simple yet complicated girl trying to find my place in this world and blogging about the journey along the way.
Participating in #Blogtober14 with Helene in Between and The Daily Tay! Today's prompt: facts about you