August was kinda slow paced but hectic at the same time. I know, that’s not really possible, but that’s how it felt! I feel like we didn’t really do much this month, but in the moment, it felt like SO MUCH going on! Crazy I know, but I guess that’s just life lately.
Looking back, though, I realized that we got in a LOT of family time this month and I’m so grateful for that. It may not have all been super memorable or spectacular, but they were truly cherished moments with people I love.
- Landon started on solid foods!
- Getting unexpected quality family time with Cory and Landon due to the hurricane.
- Landon’s continued sleep regression. *sigh*
- Landon getting RSV bronchitis AND double ear infections! : (
- Hurricane Harvey devastating Texas.