While I have many faithful followers from my previous blog, I know that a lot of you are new to this space of mine. To all of you, I say WELCOME! I’m glad you’re here. Seriously. And because people that visit this little space of mine are both new and old, a little re-introduction of sorts is in order. So, let’s do this!
To start off, 10 fun, random facts about me:
001. Hello, my name is Brianna and I’m a TV addict.
002. I am not a morning person. Can the day start at 10 instead of 6? Please?
003. I’m a list maker. Give.me.all.the.lists. But I hardly stick to them. *sigh*
004. I’m tall. Like, 5’11” tall.
005. My truest loves include (in no specific order): Grey’s Anatomy, reading, and Channing Tatum.
006. I may or may not hoard nail polish. (I do…)
007. I’ve never had a broken bone or required surgery.
008. I love cold weather! Living in TX with that love is difficult… #thestruggleisreal
009. I enjoy a good hashtag.
010. I am a child of God.
Now that the fun stuff is out of the way, a little background on little ol’ me…
I grew up in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, Texas on a farm. Although that was real life for 18 years, I’m terrible at ‘herding cattle’ and my heart breaks a little every time a mama cow cries for her baby that was just taken to auction. However, I can sometimes drive a tractor, just not very well. I thrived on all things sports in school and still kind of miss it to this day. I graduated high school and got out of dodge as fast as I could, moving to a city where I knew one person and attended college at the University of Texas at Austin…talk about culture shock! Life was a roller coaster of ups and downs for a few years, but I finally graduated with my degree as a paralegal and now work for the great state of Texas helping victims of violent crime. I enjoy what I do and love the feeling of truly making a difference in people’s lives. Who knew I had a love for the law?!
Some serious, not so fun facts about me:
001. I have no living grandparents, and I miss them all so much!
002. I’ve struggled in my faith and am currently working on a blog series about it.
003. I’m a newly divorced woman.
004. I’ve totaled two vehicles in my short 26 years.
005. I’ve struggled with anxiety and depression.
When I love, I love with fervor, which is sometimes my downfall. I love to see other people happy and do whatever I can to accomplish that. I enjoy low-key nights in with candles and a good book or tv show or family member just hanging out. I never turn down an opportunity to spend time with my family. I know that life is short and that bad things happen all the time, so I’m striving to live the days I’m blessed with to the fullest extent. I love reading. I like TRADITIONS, in all aspects. Christmas is my all-time favorite holiday. Post-it notes are my jam. I collect crosses. I’m impatient. I love love. The little things are what matter most to me. I’m a hopeless romantic. I’m a sucker for Disney and Disney Channel movies. My family means everything to me.
I’m just a simple yet complicated girl trying to find my place in this world and blogging about the journey along the way.
Now that you know wayyy too much about me, tell me a little about yourself in the comments! I love getting to know my readers! 🙂