And just like that, March is coming to a close. Like, today. Doesn’t it seem like it was just Christmas and the new year? And now we’re staring April in the face. Whoa.
March was pretty dang good to me! Although being SUPER pregnant has had its not so great moments, I’ve loved carrying Landon for another month and each symptom is absolutely, 100% worth it for him to be growing big and strong and healthy. Emphasis on the big. He’s definitely hit several growth spurts this month and people are no longer commenting that “I don’t even look pregnant” or that my bump is so small for how far along I am.
- An amazing baby shower!
- Finally having essentials we need for Landon’s arrival.
- Finalizing Landon’s crib and decor! His bedding is the cutest and I’ve loved creating his space.
- Getting our birth plan in place with our doctor and seeing Landon on the ultrasound again!
- The Lent Scripture Writing Plan I’ve been doing from Shannon. It’s not only gotten me into the Word on a daily basis, it’s realistic and something that’s easily achievable every day. A great starting point for hopefully what turns into a habit!
- Not seeing Cory as much as I’d have liked due to our schedules.
- s.t.r.e.s.s. and hormones. and the scary symptoms that come with that for me.
- Money issues/frustrations. Always.